Calling all Ken Oliver Crafts fans, we are now recruiting new members for our Creative Team to promote and showcase the complete Ken Oliver Craft range.
We are looking for Team Members who can work in all mediums, be
adaptable, relish a challenge, understand color and can work in a team environment to meet our various creative needs, deadlines &
As part of the Ken Oliver Creative Team you will receive:
· Generous amounts of Ken Oliver product.
· Product from our Blog Hop and Promotional Partners.
· Be featured on the Ken Oliver Blog and across all our social media platforms.
· Have your work shown at Trade and Public Fairs.
· Access to the Creative Team Secret Groups.
· Blog Badge and Watermark.
Team requirements are:
· Be able to create across multiple crafts such as mixed media, card making, scrapbooking, upcycling, off the page etc..
· Commit to 1 - 2 posts a month on the Ken Oliver Blog,
· Promote Ken Oliver product on your personal blog and Facebook and other social media platforms.
· Participate in a monthly team challenge following a different brief and theme each month.
· Be active within the team secret group.
To apply for a place on our lively and inspirational Ken Oliver Creative Team, please email the following to email@example.com
- Name, address, phone number, headshot and email address.
- Short biography (tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to join the Ken Oliver Creative Team.
- Links to your online galleries, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter pages.
- A List of other design teams you are now on or have previously been on.
- Send four (.jpg) images that will best showcase your creativity, at least two of these projects must be either an altered art, mixed media, home décor, off the page etc .
Use of Ken Oliver Product an advantage.
Deadline for applications is Friday July 8th 2016. Successful
applicants will be notified by Friday July 15th and an announcement will be made on the blog and Facebook on Wednesday July 20th
International applications welcome.
The Term will last 6 months (may be extended)
(Due to the volume of submissions we will not be contacting
unsuccessful applicants directly, but will hold all applicant details on file.)
We are so excited to see your submissions and hope to have you join us soon.