Paint chip earrings are fast and easy to make. You can even “card” them on a paint chip sample to make them a perfect little summer gift.
Spellbinders® Grand Calibur®
S4-112 Classic Ovals SM Die Templates
Color Coordinating Paint Chip Samples
Small Hole Punch
(Optional, bling or gem-stone stickers)
1. Using the Grand Calibur, and Classic Ovals SM, cut oval shapes from paint chip samples with dies #1, #2, and #3 from the set.
2. Glue ovals together to create 2 layered paint chip ovals.
3. Using a small hole punch, punch a hole at one end of each oval.
4. Insert Earring wire in each oval.
5. Embellish with bling if desired.
Here's a video from Spellbinders Try it Tuesday with more ideas for creating fun summer crafts with paint ship samples.
Cool tip: use other Spellbinders Nestabilities® dies to create different shaped earrings.
Thanks for stopping by today...